VISION ROLLER BLINDS
Vision is a stylish fabric that gently filters and softens daylight whilst also offering you the option of privacy.
This blind combines the ideal balance of privacy and light control with the fashionable, eye-catching trend of bold stripes and colour blocking.
The exceptional Vision range features sheer metallics, delicate subtle tones and natural wood weave effects, the perfect collection for any room in the home.
Vision is an innovative new window blind that features two layers of translucent and opaque horizontal striped fabric.
Vision blinds not only look great but are practical too, enabling you to soften excess daylight and reduce the glare entering your room.
Easy to use, a single control is used to slide the opaque and translucent woven stripes past each other.
The same operation is used to raise or lower the window blind to any height in the window with ease, in the same way the classic roller blind would.
A Vision blind will also roll up fully into the attractive cassette headrail to reveal an uninterrupted view to the outside
The quality of the mechanism is the critical component that will determine how long your blind lasts. That is why we always use heavy usage parts, which will not fail you.
VIEW FABRIC COLOUR RANGE BY CLICKING LINKS ON LEFT: ECLIPSE (Choose Mirage), LOUVOLITE, RANGE ONLY.
- Controlling the light while maintaining the view, create an impact with Vision; a striking new window blind for the modern home.
- The front layer moves independently of the back allowing the stripes to glide between each other creating an open and closed effect, with limitless light control.
- Sliding the fabric into a closed ‘opaque-opaque’ position allows full privacy and an impressive block of beautiful fabric at your window, whilst the ‘translucent-opaque’ position creates a stunning striped statement.
- Vision Roller blinds take very little space up inside a recess, and do not have to be lowered all the way to the sill, leaving a lot of useable space on the sill.
- Vision Roller blinds provide excellent privacy to sensitive rooms such as bedrooms and lounge areas.
- Allowing light to penetrate whilst giving privacy
- Dimming-out a bedroom from early morning light
- Deflecting glare from sunny rooms
- Providing a ‘net’ effect during the day allowing you to see out, but people can’t see in
- Robust heavy usage mechanisms guarantee a long life for the blind.
- Cassette colour are in Cream, Black decorative look, which is always on show, even when the blind is pulled up.
- Vision blind is reverse rolled as standard, this method of manufacture has become more popular since the massive installation of Pvc window. The handles of the Pvc windows usually project about 40mm from the frame. By using a reverse roll instead of the standard, the fabric can clear the handle with obstruction, and the blind can still be fixed to the window frame for a level fixing.
- It also means that the blind can be installed using face fix brackets to get closer to the window frame.
- A Sidewinder control allows millimetre precision in control, and allows blinds which are positioned next each other to be lined up perfectly.
- Sidewinder can be positioned to the left or right
- Sidewinders are fitted with either a chrome nickel-plated ball chain, or a plastic ball chain.
- Senses roller blind brackets come in two type face fix or the top fix.
- metal all colour coordinated brackets
- Minimum and maximum sizes
- The minimum size for a roller blind is 300mm for a sidewinder-operated blind.
- The maximum size for a vision roller blind is 2200mm wide, By making is blind a lot wider will put extra stress on the fabric could cause the fabric to fray due to the bottom bar being too heavy which is put in between the fabric (not recommended).
- Fabrics will help provide a dimm-out effect (not black-out).
- Not recommended for sliding patio doors, unless the blinds are to be mounted above the recess in two parts, or if the customer understands that the blinds will have to be pulled up to get in and out of the doorway.
- Usually fitted to the Pvc frame of the conservatory, and manufactured as a reverse roll to clear the window handles.
- Best fitted close to the window, leaving as much of the sill space as useable as possible.
- Dining Room
- Utility Room