PERFECTFIT ROLLER BLINDS
Perfect Fit Roller Blind is the fantastic new window blind system that will transform any room in your home. This revolution in window blinds enables pleated and Venetian blinds to be installed ‘perfectly’ into most upvc windows as well into some wooden frames etc.
Essentially, the Perfect Fit Roller system is a framework into which a blind is fitted. The framework is then fitted to the PCV window with special removable brackets which slides in between the window bead rubber and the glass this allows the blind to be fitted inside the beading of the window frame, giving the most tidy unobtrusive look ever seen on a blind! however on the wooden frame might be a bit different way to fit.
VIEW FABRIC COLOUR RANGE BY CLICKING LINKS ON LEFT: ECLIPSE, LOUVOLITE, OR FABRIC BOX.
- Stylish and contemporary appearance as you can see on this pleated blind photo.
- No holes drilled into windows or doors on PVC frames.
- Controls sunlight
- Enhances privacy
- Improves insulation
- Easily removable for cleaning
- Leaves window sills clutter free
- Child Safe Because there are no cords or loops
- Available in a huge range of fabric colours and designs to match your interior design scheme.
- No drilling or screwing into your window frames for a quick and clean installation.
- Reduced gaps at the edge of the blinds increases your privacy.
- Child safe because there are no loose operating cords or loops.
- Leaves window sills clutter free – Easily removable for cleaning
- Available as Pleated Blinds
- Available as Wooden Venetian Blinds
- Available as Aluminium Venetian Blinds
- Available as Roller
The Perfect Fit frame can be fitted to any UPVC window frame which has a beading depth of between 18 – 24mm or deeper with no screw how ever we have fitted these to wooden window and door including metal frames too.
- usually fitted to the Pvc window beading with out screws how ever we have fitted these on wooden frames too.
- Blackout fabrics will help provide an 80% blackout effect if there are no other curtains in the windows.
- Not recommended for sliding patio doors, unless the blinds are to be mounted above the recess, or if the customer understands that the blinds will have to be pulled up to get in and out of the doorway.
- Black out fabric is recommended to keep the cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Best fitted close to the window, leaving as much of the sill space as useable as possible.
- If a blind is going to get damp, then a fabric that is coated for moisture resistance should be chosen.
- If the blind is going to get wet from shower or bath splashing, then a soft Pvc fabric should be chosen, such as those from the ‘easy wipe’ range.
- Dining Room
- Utility Room